State and Federal grants and the privatization of traditional state functions create enormous business opportunities for the private sector to partner with government. GeorgiaLink specializes in establishing strong relationships between the private sector and public entities by identifying and developing these opportunities.
- More than $35 million to construct and renovate Georgia's rural airports.
- Protected vision screening funding for school children.
- Funds for hospital programs, reimbursements, and enhancements.
- The right for local governments to secure funding for infrastructure improvements.
- Tax credit opportunities for manufacturing clients.
- Secured major state contracts for printing and computer industries and vendor services clients.